Online registration for Hot Docs 2014 is now open; last minute pricing in effect.
If you attended Hot Docs in 2013 - Register HERE
If you did not attend in 2013 - Register HERE
Download the 2014 Hot Docs Industry Brochure.
Visiting from out of town? Book your room now at Hot Docs’ host hotel.
Click on the links below for information on our industry passes.
For questions regarding how to register or Hot Docs pass entitlements, please contact the registration department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. CONFERENCE PASS
The Hot Docs Conference Pass offers access to valuable industry intelligence, professional development opportunities, and an overview of the art, craft and business of documentary.
Hot Docs Conference Pass holders will have access to:
- All Festival screenings
- All Conference sessions, workshops, and Rent-an-Expert meetings
- All services offered by the Rogers Industry Centre (93 Charles Street West)
- Access to the Hot Docs Online Community for one year
- One Hot Docs Program Guide and delegate bag
B. CONFERENCE AND NETWORKING PASS
The Hot Docs Conference and Networking Pass provides the opportunity to fully immerse yourself into the Hot Docs industry experience, while gaining insight into the latest industry trends and developments.
Hot Docs Conference and Networking Pass holders will have access to:
- All listed features in Conference Pass option above, plus:
- One ticket to the Hot Docs Opening Night Gala
- One ticket to each Happy Hour afternoon cocktail
- One ticket to regular evening receptions and parties
- One ticket to the annual Hot Docs Award Presentation
- International Co-Production Day Producer-to-Producer meetings
- The Festival Doc Shop with over 1800 titles available for viewing
- Distribution Rendezvous pitch sessions
C. ALL-ACCESS PASS - SOLD OUT!
Get the best access to decision makers and networking and market events with the All-Access Pass. With access to the Hot Docs Forum, this pass provides a unique opportunity to observe international independent producers as they present their projects live to a panel of the world’s key documentary decision makers.
The Hot Docs Forum is a limited-seating event for 450 delegates. This pass option will often sell out well in advance of the event and those interested in attending are encouraged to purchase their All-Access Pass as soon as possible.
All-Access Pass holders will have access to:
- All listed features in Conference and Networking Pass option above, plus:
- All Hot Docs Forum events
- Hot Docs Deal Maker pitch meetings
- All Close Up With… sessions
- All services provided by the Hot Docs Forum Support Services Desk, including meetings with consultants
- Hot Docs Forum parties, receptions and lunches
- One complimentary submission to The Doc Shop Online (filmmaker and producers only)
- One copy of the Hot Docs Forum Buyer’s Guide
- Questions? Check out our Registration FAQs.